This is a combo of MCITP: Enterprise Administrator and MCITP: Server Administrator Microsoft certification for Windows Server 2008.
MCITP: Enterprise Administrator training boot camp validates your ability to:
• Design Windows Server infrastructures, evaluate and recommend new technology solutions
• Serve as an escalation point for infrastructure issues
• Develop client and server best practices for other teams, such as engineering, development, and operations
• Keep policy current for authentication, identity, and access management
• Provide guidance in implementing security policies that affect the infrastructure on multiple levels
• Participate in application reviews on security and
• Ensure that the applications adhere to standard security guidelines and practices
MCITP: Server Administrator is the equivalent of MCSA for Windows Server 2008.
MCITP: Server Administrator training boot camp validates your ability to:
• Handle day-to-day management of the server operating system, file structure, and directory services
• Handle software distribution and updates; monitor servers; provide tier-2 troubleshooting support
• Support engineering and change-management projects
• Build and configure servers
• Implement auditing policy
• Perform scheduled vulnerability-assessment scans
• Monitor logs for firewalls and intrusion-detection systems
Certkingdom offers training on all popular certifications, including MCTS, MSCBMSS, MCSE, MCPD, MCITP VMware, CEH, CISSP, RHCE, RHCSS, RHCSA, Oracle 11g, 10g & 9i, SQL Server, CCNA, CCNP, CCVP, CCIE and SCJP.
For more information, visit: www.Certkingdom.com